Click Here for 2011 HWC registration information- CLOSED!
Thank you to all sponsors, attendees and scholarship
partners for your tremendous support of the successful
26th National HWC Professional & Leadership Institutes!
50 College Scholars Celebrated on October 7, 2011!
2012 information will be posted soon!!
Click Here for 2011 Online Program
Linda Mazon Gutierrez
President & CEO
Hispanic Women's Corporation
Would you like to volunteer and help with the conference? Click Here and fax your completed form to 602-954-7563
:: HWC is a nationally known model organization and a proactive leader in the development of Latina women and youth.
:: HWC is a transformational organization in which Latinas actualize their dreams toward their professional, civic and academic goals.
HWC empowers Latina women and youth by serving as an effective voice for their communities.
HWC demonstrates its commitment to this mission by supporting and promoting Latinas through:
- Leadership Development at National, Regional and Local Levels
- Wealth Building and Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Professional Advancement Seminars
- Latina Leadership Youth Institute
- Academic Advancement in Higher Education
- Civic Opportunity Education and Engagement